TELLURIDE FILM FESTIVAL - Telluride, CO
Graphic Designer, August 2016 - September 2016/ August 2017 - September 2017
- Designed original posters, advertisements, tradeshow banners and signage from concept through completion.
- Produced high quality finished printed material in a timely and efficient manner and analyzed daily density readings from each printer to detect potential quality issues
- Examined inventory and job orders to determine quantity, stock specifications, colors, and special printing instructions.
MASSART ACTIVITIES COUNCIL - Boston, MA
Co-Chair, September 2015 - May 2016
- Planed events and delegated responsibilities including budgeting, event shifts, marketing, graphic design, and social media.
- Monitored and foster progress towards long term goals for executive board.
- Confered with board members, organization officials, or faculty members to discuss progress, coordinate activities, or resolve problems.
BOSTON PRODUCTIONS INC. - Norwood, MA
Video Production Intern and Freelance July 2015 - February 2016
- Performed tasks on set including assembling sets, footage logging, and preparing equipment for traveling off set.
- Prepared for production through asset research, preparing interview questions, and transcribing interviews.
- Executed post production tasks including interactive game testing with clients, closed captioning, logging footage and assets, and revising and uploading content to the content management servers.
- Assisted on projects for numerous clients including Texas A&M, The Louisiana Sports Museum & Hall of Fame, The National Museum of the Pacific War, The Girl Scouts of America, The Indianapolis Zoo, The New York Power Authority, and the Virginia Historical Society.
PAVEMENT COFFEEHOUSE - Boston, MA
Supervisor, February 2016 - Current
- Utilized effective time management, teamwork, and communication skills to maintain effective work flow, excellent customer service, and positivity during times of high pressure or customer traffic.
- Multitasked and prioritized tasks as conditions on the floor change between high and low traffic. Take initiative and work independently in low traffic situations.
- Developed, recommended, and implemented measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
-Trained and monitored staff under my supervision. Delegated and oversaw tasks to ensure daily production and organization
- Adobe Photoshop, Premiere, Illustrator, After Effects, and InDesign.
- Microsoft Office Power Point, Word, and Excel.
- Google Slides, Docs, Sheets, Spreads, and Calendar.
- Laser and Inkjet printer management.
- Sound and Lighting technical application and installation for events, galleries, and music events.
- Advertising for events through both social media, digital, and internet practice, and grassroots marketing tactics including printed media.
-Physical and digital file and workflow management.